Labels

2d (4) 3D (3) Character Concept (4) Demoreel (1) Modeling (2) Painting (4) Press (4) Sketchbook (4) Texturing (3) WIP (1)

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Fight Night Champion Work

Hey Everyone! It's been some time since I've had anything to post of my artwork. Anyway, I finally came around on preparing some screen caps for my portfolio. I'm pretty proud to have worked  in EA Canada for the game Fight Night Champion, back in 2010. Being part of a large team with such great artists was definitely a joy and a privilege. It was truly and exciting adventure. If you haven't played the game, you're missing out, go play it!!!

Anyways!! Here's a list and screen caps of some of the things I worked on at EAC. My main tasks were to model and texture boxers' heads, being new characters for Champion Mode (or Story Mode).

-Designed look of new characters and boxers for Champion (Story) Mode, some of the boxers are : Mike Walker, Ricardo Alvarez, Raul Castillo, Dwight Cooper
-Modeled and textured multipurpose shorts wear, main character Ace's took hat and main character Andre's head bandage.
-Cleanup and/or fine tuning of main/secondary character, props/accessories and final art assets in general. For example: Ace's color correction on skin texture, Meagan's makeup texture, and technical fixes like geometry cleanup.

Thanks for reading!








No comments:

Post a Comment